OneStream Implementation Consulting
OneStream Software offers a leading intelligent finance platform that simplifies financial processes. OneStream unleashes the power of finance by integrating corporate performance management (CPM) processes such as budgeting, planning, forecasting, financial close, consolidation, reporting, and analysis in a single scalable solution.
OneStream provides companies with financial and operational information to support faster and more informed decision-making. All in a cloud-based solution, OneStream is designed to evolve and expand with your organization.
Integrated Budgeting and Planning
Today’s CFOs take a platform-based approach to meet today’s needs while providing the ability to expand and adapt to changing business requirements without increasing cost or complexity.
Plan on the expected cash, funding, maintenance, and depreciation associated with capital expenses.
Plan on all elements of human capital by using drivers and dynamic calculations to project the costs of new hires and changes for compensation, benefits, taxes, travel expenses, etc.
Plan on the sources and uses of cash from AR, AP, acquisitions, disposals, funding, revenue, and expenses.
Plan on anything in this all-encompassing solution from projects that require a more detailed level of planning to SKU- level planning and more.
Plan on all aspects of sales, with bi-directional integration into Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms along with the ability to plan by sales rep, opportunity, and or/region.
Predictive Analytics 123
Deploy predictive models across the budgeting, planning, and forecasting process without fragmented tools or separate processes.
OneStream Financial Close and Consolidation
While most CPM vendors attempt to support financial consolidation using a direct aggregation mechanism, this approach often cannot be scaled up and doesn’t work well in complex organizations.
OneStream has developed a specially designed financial consolidation engine that contains the essential requirements for true legal consolidation and is designed to meet the needs of the world’s largest companies. OneStream adopts stringent compliance requirements with comprehensive audit controls for data, metadata, and processes.
• Supports statutory financial reporting including US GAAP, IFRS, Multi-GAAP and local requirements
• Advanced foreign currency translation
• Powerful, automated intercompany eliminations
• Flexible organizational structures with varying ownership percentages
• Base and topside journal entries
• Powerful allocations
• Complete audit trails and drill-through capabilities
• In-system reporting, analysis, dashboards, and Excel® integration
Financial Data Quality Management
With OneStream, financial data quality is not a separate module or product, but part of the underlying platform.
When it comes to financial reporting, speed and accuracy are of the utmost importance. OneStream Financial Data Quality Management System maintains strict controls to ensure confidence and reliability in the quality of financial results.
• Read any GL trial balance file or report in any format with no manipulation
• Direct integration with any open ERP or data source
• Pre-consolidation mapping and intersection validation
• Post-consolidation validation and confirmation
• E-mail or text error alerts
• Complete audit trails and controls
• Drill through to source GL or ERP data
• Support for phased submissions
OneStream enables customers to tackle invoice reconciliation challenges in a unique way with a solution that is fully integrated with financial consolidation and reporting processes. Available as a free download from OneStream MarketPlace, invoice reconciliation can be integrated into the final finance workflow and leverage the data that is already in the consolidation app.
Trial Balance Single Sourcing
Trial Balance Single-Sourcing introduces a new level of reporting and reconciliation consistency for the Office of the CFO.
• Base financial information is collected and handled one time.
• Immediate reconciliation status checks alert users to balance changes on previously reconciled accounts.
• Financial statements and Account
• Reconciliations are always in sync as they live together in one application.
Drill-to-Reconciliation provides automatic drill-back from financial reports to Account Reconciliations.
• Unified Financial Reporting and Account Reconciliations.
• Drill from a top-level number all the way through to Account Reconciliation.
• Ensure reports and reconciliations are always aligned with automated status change alerts.
Risk Management Reporting
Risk Management Reporting delivers transparency to all balance sheet reconciliations status for a complete statistical picture of the quality of your financial statements.
• Immediately view the status of all high-risk reconciliations as they relate to your financial reports.
• Understand the quality score of your financial reports.
• Gain more confidence in your results for true risk management.
• Reconcile what you report.
Complete Process Control
Complete Process Controls to improve compliance while reducing internal controls risk.
• Familiar Guided Workflows simplify end-user training.
• Workflow enables logical preparation of Account Reconciliations at the proper time in the close process.
• Data Quality is in OneStream’s DNA and the entire solution already supports transparency and audit requirements.
• Audit trail of who and when reconciliations were completed and approved.
• Leverage pre-built status and history reports for visibility into current and past reconciliations.
How Delbridge Can Help
End-to-end implementation for your solution.
Want to be the hero in your organization? Our team can train you to become experts in your solution.
Let our team help you manage your solution as an augmentation of your staff.
Once you are live, we are here to support you with ad-hoc support as needed. We will make sure our team is ready to help you at all times.
We will provide production support and enhancement, just like an internal staff member.